[Mediawiki-l] Importing page created by html2wiki?

Mark London mrl at psfc.mit.edu
Tue Oct 31 17:06:19 UTC 2006

Hi - I'm using html2wiki to create wiki pages. However, once I convert
them, how can I easily import them into mediawiki? The only way I know
how is to display the output from html2wiki in a window, run mediawiki
in a separate window, select add a page in mediawiki, and then do a copy
and paste between the windows. However, what I would prefer to do is to
pipe the output of html2wiki into a file, and then have mediawiki read
that file. Is that easily possible? Thanks! - Mark