[Mediawiki-l] Retrieving the high quality image folder name for Image:mypic.png

Vinsil garbageboxe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 09:50:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm working with a local DB version of the wikimedia dumps and i need to
access the high quality versions of the images from a given article. The
thumbnail name allows me to retrieve the "medium quality" version using the
namespace (Image:thumbnailName.png) but i just don't know how to retrieve
the high quality image. This info seems not avalaible in the image table
neither in the XML export of the pages.
Google didn't help me this time... so if someone has a clue or some URLs to
pages explaining this, I'd be more than happy!

Thanks!