[Mediawiki-l] Automatic creation of wikilinks

2036 at gmx.de 2036 at gmx.de
Tue Oct 31 12:11:48 UTC 2006

I see the same problems like Gregory ... for big wikis. Auto-Linking would be
impossible on wikipedia or meta-mediawiki.

But most wikis are much smaller, and there are working often people with much less
knowledge about the wiki-prinzip and the wiki-syntax.

I administer a few wikis with 100-500 articles, and I would like to have the
auto-link-feature for in every wiki.

But, yes, i know ... the features are designed for the use on wikipedia ...

If someone knows a good extension for autolinking ... let us know :)

Regards,
Jan