[Mediawiki-l] help with infoboxes

Charlie McElfresh cwmcelfresh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 01:16:44 UTC 2006

More info:

To recap, my infoboxes are all displaying to the left, when they should be
at the righthand side of the page, and they don't have the right formatting,
including borders, shading, etc.

Is the problem fixable with tidy?  I made sure I had the freebsd php5-tidy
port installed, and I set up a sample tidy configuration file.  So now I
have these lines in my LocalSettings.php:

$wgUserHtml = true;

$wgUseTidy = true;
$wgAlwaysUseTidy = true;
$wgTidyBin = '/usr/local/bin/tidy';
$wgTidyConf = '/usr/local/lib/php/default.tcfg';
$wgTidyOpts = '';
$wgTidyInternal = function_exists( 'tidy_load_config' );

I have this line in my php.ini file:

tidy.default_config = /usr/local/lib/php/default.tcfg

and I have this line in my php extensions.ini file:

extension=tidy.so

Help appreciated.  I'm running mediawiki 1.8.1, php 5, mysql 4.0.24, and
FreeBSD 5.4

Charlie