[Mediawiki-l] help with infoboxes

Charlie McElfresh cwmcelfresh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 06:09:46 UTC 2006

Ok, I figured this out, and I'm posting it, in case anyone else has this
problem.  I'm using templates from Wikipedia, and my common.css stylesheet
did not have the proper formatting for infoboxes.  I found the relevant
infobox stylesheet info in the Wikipedia common.css here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Common.css , and now my infoboxes are
fine.

Charlie