[Mediawiki-l] Section-Edits cause edit-conflicts

Jan 2036 at gmx.de
Mon Oct 23 15:44:28 UTC 2006

Hello again!

Has nobody an idea? Also see my fullquoted question below.
Could somesone of you try this in your own wiki-install?

# User FF (or Browser FF) opens article Sandbox and click edits ==section one==
# User IE opens Sandbox, clicks edits == section two ==, changed something, and
choose SAVE
# User FF saves this changes in previous opened "edit section one".

Do you get an edit conflict, too?

I hope for your help,
regards,
Jan