[Mediawiki-l] Wikipedia Tool Bar 0.8.0

Mauro do Carmo mauro at carmo.info
Wed Oct 18 18:24:27 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

I've installed in my windows XP Wikipedia Tool Bar 0.8.0 and FireFox  version 1.5.0.7.

Every thing seems work. I've seen the changes in the firefox like the option on the drop menu by right clicking, etc.

However, when I try to edit some page, the action just doesn't go through.

Anyone has had this kind of odd symptoms? So, any clue in orde to solve that?

Thank a lot,
mauro.