[Mediawiki-l] Site mirror or copy

Mauro do Carmo mauro at carmo.info
Wed Oct 18 22:26:49 UTC 2006

Hello,

I would like to create a copy of my wiki in a diferent address. Today this is my situation:

Http://www.mydomain.com (problem 1)
DB_mydomain ___________(problem 2)
Files of mydomain in my host (easy to download and upload in my new folder)

_______Problem 1
It is going to be a different domain, so how can I adjust this change in my wiki? It is automatic?

_______Problem 2
All the time I try to upload my DB_mydomain, I get a massage telling me that there is already a Databank with this name. I just
don't know what to do...

Thanks a lot,
mauro.