[Mediawiki-l] Feature: "Email this page"

JTAutry jtautry at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 15:23:25 UTC 2006

Not sure what magic words work with each versions, but this external hyperlink works in 1.7.1:

[mailto:?subject=Check%20this%20page%20out&body=You%20might%20be%20interested%20in%20this%20web%20page:%20{{fullurl:{{FULLPAGENAME}}}} Tell a friend]

Of course its still a bit sloppy not to have the email sent by the wiki's server, but still, it works right NOW! :)

Taylor