[Mediawiki-l] images won't show

Jimmy Collins Jimmy.Collins at web.de
Sat Oct 14 22:14:57 UTC 2006

Hi Arjen,

just use "php maintenance/importImages.php" from command line.

[...]
Import Images

USAGE: php importImages.php [options] <dir> <ext1> ...

<dir> : Path to the directory containing images to be imported
<ext1+> File extensions to import

--user=<username> Set username of uploader, default 'Image import script'
--comment=<text>  Set upload summary comment, default 'Importing image file'
--license=<code>  Use an optional license template
[...]

Cheers Jimmy