[Mediawiki-l] running PHP scripts in the command line

Ricardo Rodríguez webmaster at xen.net
Sat Oct 14 20:30:30 UTC 2006

---
Ricardo Rodríguez
Your XEN ICT Team
>>> Serých Jakub<Serych at panska.cz> 14/10/06 13:20 >>>
>You have to install PHP client package. I don't know Suse, but >on Debian the
>package is named php5-cli for PHP ver 5.
>
>Jakub

Thanks, Jakub.

I've taken a look to the available modules in my box and no php5-* is available here.

The point is that the PHP5 I'm using is part of the XAMPP package. So, it seems that this required PHP client is not boundled with it or it exists any other method to run scripts working in a XAMPP environment.

Any new input will be welcome! In any case, I'll try to post this question in a XAMPP related forum.

Thanks!