[Mediawiki-l] Wiki Newbie

Newsletter Newsletter at mschnuerer.de
Thu Oct 12 06:15:11 UTC 2006

Hi Greg,

The problem is, that on the Server run's 3 Databases. And nobody want's to
install a new database.
I see no Problems. But im new in this company and i must make what they say.

I know that is easyer to install mysql, but they all want mssql or msde. So
i had to do this (unfortunately).

This is are the rason why i ask.