[Mediawiki-l] Moving wiki down one level; setting up two wiki's

Tim Ware tim at hyperarts.com
Sat Nov 25 17:28:15 UTC 2006

I want to move my wiki, now at the top level of the htdocs, down one
level into a subdirectory. Any pitfalls here that I should be aware of?

This wiki explores one particular novel of an author's, and  I want
to have another directory for another of his novels. Should I do a
separate install of MW for the additional novel, or just a separate
database?

Ideally, I'd like to have a search where one could search either
novel or both.

I hope I'm being clear here. Thanks!

Tim