[Mediawiki-l] [MediaWiki-l] SVN: Exactly how does this work?

Elliott F. Cable ecable at avxw.com
Wed May 10 21:41:36 UTC 2006

I would like to keep our version updated to 1.7 all the time; but we
have lots of extensions installed and other things in the same
directory as mediawiki. If I run svn up on my local directory, would
it only upgrade the mediawiki files that have changed, without
removing our special stuff? And no, I haven't changed any actual
mediawiki files other than LocalSettings.php; so would this work?

(P.S. I hope this gets to the list, there may be a duplicate copy as
I'm not quite sure I'm doing this right)
w/