[Mediawiki-l] Problem with images in WikiMedia

Ola Juliussen ola.juliussen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 13:13:37 UTC 2006

I have installed WikiMedia 1.6.7 and trying to import all data from the
norwegian WikiPedia. I have all the articles and templates and this is
working fine. The problem is images, i have downloaded the 3 GB of images
and put them in the /images catalog, imported the image.sql and the
imagelinks.sql, it seems like these files are not complete, because my wiki
displays some images ( i find them in the image table in mysql ) but most
images is not visible, just shows a red link.

Any suggestions?

Another question:
Must I import the datadumps in any spesific order?
Which dumps should I import, all or??

- Ola Juliussen