[Mediawiki-l] Problem with interwiki links and custom namespace

Hugh Prior mediawiki at localpin.com
Fri Jun 16 13:34:24 UTC 2006

Since they both use the same syntax, you would be correct that if you have a
custom namespace the same as an interlanguage link, then you are right that
they would clash.  Logically, the only possible solution is to NOT have any
overlap.  So, if you MUST have "IT" as a namespace then you will have to use
a different prefix for the language.

It doesn't really help, but it does perhaps at least confirm that your logic
is correct, and your solution is probably as good as any.

Hugh

"mta" <matthias.taugwalder at bluewin.ch> wrote in
message news:4899772.post at talk.nabble.com...