[Mediawiki-l] restoring dump of one MW site into another?

Hugh Prior mediawiki at localpin.com
Tue Jun 13 11:12:23 UTC 2006

Not quite sure what "did a dump" was - if it was simply you backed up the
database then all you need to do is recreate a copy of this database on (for
example) your laptop, install the same version of the wiki software, and
change LocalSettings.php to point at the newly created copy.

"Ken McDonald" <ken at pixologic.com> wrote in
message news:448DD658.3000005 at pixologic.com...