[Mediawiki-l] Pictures and Text

Frederich, Eric P2173 eric.frederich at siemens.com
Fri Jun 2 19:35:32 UTC 2006

Thanks.  That seemed to do the job except now if I wanted the pictures
to be on the right and I have a wide monitor it is hard to line the text
up with the image.  So I tried to put a horizontal dividing line between
and noticed the horizontal line didn't go all the way across and stopped
at the picture.
Is there a way to get the line to go all the way across?

Thanks,
~Eric