[Mediawiki-l] Pictures and Text

Frederich, Eric P2173 eric.frederich at siemens.com
Fri Jun 2 19:39:20 UTC 2006

Yeah, that thought had crossed my mind but then I still need one of
those per picture and honestly the use of a template instead of a table
isn't that big of a difference.  They both look about the same.  The use
of a template would help if I wanted to make some global changes.

{{howtowithpix|
#step one
#step two
#step three