[Mediawiki-l] Substitutions or extension hook for every edit?

Christian Hammers ch at westend.com
Fri Jun 2 12:59:12 UTC 2006

Hello

I like to put a changelog into a wiki and have the following text
displayed as template *every* time I edit a specific blocks:
	~~~~<br>
	<pre style="font-size: x-small;">

	</pre>
Is this possible? I played around with {{..}} and {{subst:..}} but
it does not seem to do the job, subst e.g. vanishes after the first
edit.

Or is it possible to launch an Extension at the beginning or end of
specific edits?

bye,

-christian-

--
Christian Hammers             WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                       CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller