[Mediawiki-l] Problem With LocalSettings.php

David Pace gps.david.pace at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 09:53:51 UTC 2006

Hi everyone, I'm currently developing a wiki for our corporate intranet and
I've run into a very odd problem.  I'm not sure this is the list I should be
posting to, but here it goes:

It seems that no matter what I add to my LocalSettings.php at this point
(I've added settings in the past that work just fine), it results in none of
the pages of my wiki being displayed at all. Just blank pages.

Has anyone encountered this, or does anyone have any advice on what may
cause this?

Dave Pace