[Mediawiki-l] Protecting and deleting pages?

Willy, Andrew AWilly at eSMIL.net
Wed Jan 18 23:12:52 UTC 2006

Delete and protect are tabs available to admins at the top of every page.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Sutton [mailto:casutton at cs.umass.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 3:16 PM
To: mediawiki-l at wikimedia.org
Subject: [Mediawiki-l] Protecting and deleting pages?

I am an admin on a third-party MediaWiki installation.   How do I
protect pages?  How do I delete pages?   According to the
MediaWiki users' guide, admins are able to do both these things,
but I cannot find a description of how.   Thanks, Charles

--
Charles Sutton * casutton at cs.umass.edu * http://www.cs.umass.edu/~casutton/
Information Extraction and Synthesis Laboratory * University of

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY-The information in this email, including
attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged and may contain
confidential health information. This email is intended to be reviewed only
by the individual or organization named as addressee. If you have received
this email in error please notify Scottsdale Medical Imaging, an affiliate
of Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, LTD immediately - by return message to the
sender or to support at esmil.com - and destroy all copies of this message and
any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Scottsdale Medical Imaging. Confidential health information is protected
by state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related
regulations.