[Mediawiki-l] release information EnotifWiki 3.60 for MediaWiki 1.5.6

Thomas Gries mail at tgries.de
Mon Feb 13 23:35:12 UTC 2006

_/To whom it may concern.
/_
An updated EnotifWiki version is available, based on MediaWiki REL_1.5
CVS of 13.02.2006 19:30 UTC (1.5.6 with some changes)

See [3] to learn the advantages EnotifWiki can offer you such as e-mail
notification for _new_ pages and a built-in WYSIWYG page editor
(FCKeditor; experimental), which can be activated on page-by-page basis
(when a token __USE_EDITOR__ is found).

As MediaWiki 1.5.x and 1.6 versions have meanwhile reliable e-mail
notification  ("enotif") built-in, I hereby stop further updating my
versions from MediaWiki.

Tom
[1] http://www.enotifwiki.org
[2] http://developer.berlios.de/projects/enotifwiki/