[Mediawiki-l] PageSecurity extension

Fernando Correia fernandoacorreia at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 17:22:22 UTC 2006

I have published the access control extension I have developed. It is
named "PageSecurity extension".

This extension was developed to fulfill the needs of the company I work for.

It can enforce read and write protection for selected pages or for
sets of pages. User access is controled by membership in user groups.

The access rules are specified with named security defintions and
applied to page sets through protection expressions.

The extension seems to work but it can have security breaches. I have
published it to hopefully have it reviewed by people more
knowledgeable of MediaWiki.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:PageSecurity