[Mediawiki-l] Installing Mediawiki 1.7.1 - PHP5 CGI - problem

Clark kelake at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 07:40:05 UTC 2006

I have seen hints of this being covered in the past but no exact answers.

My webhost, Pair, supports PHP4 through an apache module and PHP5 through
the CGI processor. Has anyone succesfully installed Mediawiki 1.7.1 in this
kind of environment and be willing to share how this is done? Or point to a
resource? I get the "PHP 5.0.0 or higher is required. ABORTING" notice.

I'm out of my depth and my Google searches are coming up blank.

--
Clark MacLeod
馬克勞 (克拉克)

http://www.clarkmacleod.com