[Mediawiki-l] Upgrade from 1.3 to 1.5

Thomas Cherry jceaser at mac.com
Mon Apr 3 20:40:31 UTC 2006

I'm having trouble moving a wiki from mediawiki 1.3.11 and mysql
4.1.10a to mediawiki 1.5.8 and mysql 4.0.25 and I was hopping someone
could help me figure out what I am doing wrong.

On the original server I ran the following command to get my data out
of the database:

#mysqldump --compatible=mysql40 wikidb > dump.sql

On the new server I ran these commands to import the data and update it:

#mysql wikidb < dump.sql
#php update.php

Attached is the output of the update.php command, which looks fine to
me.  However, when I go to the wiki I don't see my pages.  I can find
my data in tables like "cur" so I feel pretty good that the data is
in the database.

Any ideas on where I can go from here?

Thanks in advance.