[Mediawiki-l] mediawiki 1.5rc4, substring search, how?

Maurice Joseph teamspike at spikesource.com
Wed Sep 21 22:19:51 UTC 2005

No regular expressions or wildcards

You cannot use regular expressions or wildcards such as ? or *. If you don't
know what that is, don't worry about it. To search for pages with the words
"boat" or "boats" search like this: "boat or boats".

See reference here - http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Searching

Maurice Joseph
SpikeSource, Inc
developer.spikesource.com