[Mediawiki-l] Recent Changes page

Gilad Ravid gilad at ravid.org
Wed Sep 7 15:39:42 UTC 2005

Thanks,

1. When (what are the conditions) the recent changes table clean?
2. How to obtain list of all changes ever made? I gave my students
assignment to make changes to wiki site. I need to list all the changes in
order to grade them.

Again thanks,
Gilad

Sure, the world is full of trouble.
But, as long as we have people undoing trouble, we have a pretty good world.
  --Helen Keller

Dr. Gilad Ravid
Tel: +972-3-7781328
Mobile: +972-52-5277220