[Mediawiki-l] Recent Changes page

Mike Valstar mikevalstar at gentoo-wiki.com
Wed Sep 7 14:48:26 UTC 2005

SELECT count(*), cur_user_text FROM `cur` GROUP BY cur_user

SELECT count(*), old_user_text FROM `old` GROUP BY old_user

add the 2 values together and you have a change count per user

if you need to review every change your going to have to go into each
page on your wiki and check the history

Mike Valstar