[Mediawiki-l] Outgoing Trackback Pings

Reinhard Brandstaedter reinhard.brandstaedter at ams-engineering.com
Tue Nov 22 06:59:56 UTC 2005

Hi,

I recently enabled Trackback in my mediawiki 1.5 ($wgUseTrackbacks =
true;). That works fine - I get a Trackback box on every page that's
linked to from other sites in my intranet.
But I've got another trackback enabled web-application (our issue
tracking tool - JIRA) which is not notified of links created in
mediawiki to this site.
Is mediawiki capable of sending outgoing trackback pings? Is there a
special Setting for that as well?
I've tested the trackback functionality of my JIRA setup manually - that
works fine, so it must be wiki not sending pings.

Any hints on this?

Kr,
Reinhard