[Mediawiki-l] Problems with Mediawiki Mailing List

Brandstädter Reinhard Reinhard.Brandstaedter at ams-engineering.com
Tue Nov 22 08:52:23 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm sending this because it seems that my emails to the mailinglist are not listed (or returned to me)
If this email reaches other members of the list it would be kind to reply to me directly so i can go on with my error search on my side.
If that's not the case please can any of the administrators onf the list contact me?

Thanks,
Reinhard

--
Reinhard Brandstädter
AMS-Engineering, Informationstechnologie
reinhard.brandstaedter at ams-engineering.com