[Mediawiki-l] Wikipedia's version of MediaWiki (was: save on first edit)

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 19:24:45 UTC 2005

Wikimedia projects use a version of 1.6-dev which is usually slightly
behind CVS HEAD. When upgrading, a developer with appropriate access
permissions will synchronise the Wikimedia server installation with
CVS HEAD using a number of scripts designed for the purpose; the
Wikimedia implementation of the MediaWiki software is a little more
intricate than most others'.

Rob Church