[Mediawiki-l] Implementing case-insensitive links on a new wiki

Lee Daniel Crocker lee at piclab.com
Sun Mar 27 04:24:19 UTC 2005

> (Ryan Rempel <rgrempel at gmail.com>):
> I'm starting a new intranet-style wiki, and I'd like to make the wiki
> links fully case-insensitive.

You should be able to get away with only changing a few things in
Title.php, to make the DB form, display form, and URL form all case
folded.  It should still be OK to put both cases in the link itself,
as long as Title.php folds in before lookup and when creating links.

How this reacts with changes that may have been made since I had my
hands in the code, I make no promises...