[Mediawiki-l] How to put the "In other languages" menu?

luis montemayor sunstar74 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 01:14:17 UTC 2005

Hi, could some one help me, Im starting my new wiki site, called
wikicg.com/wiki/, and I want it to have it in several languages, for what I
have read I need to create a new subdomain for each language, for example
en.wikicg.com for english, es.wikicg.com for spanish. And I'll install
mediawiki in each subdomain with its own database, right??

The question is how to make avaible the "in other languages" menu and how to
make the link en: and es: to work on my links, for example this:
[[en:Wikipedia:MediaWiki namespace]]

Sorry for my bad english, and thanks in advance.