[Mediawiki-l] Re: Same text at the top of all Talk pages

FxParlant f-x.p at laposte.net
Mon Mar 7 19:48:45 UTC 2005

Hi Rowan,

I never thought it could be achieved through css (at least not with
Firefox1 or IE6 implementations of css). I guess that I could play with
the "display:none" value of a specific  div, or , ns-X.
I'll have a look in the archive if I can find something dealing with css
and ns_X.

Thanks for the hint
François