[Mediawiki-l] I just don't get the apache setup

Arthur Guy arthur at astarsolutions.co.uk
Wed Jul 13 20:01:56 UTC 2005

This is what I have and it works fine
The Wiki is in the directory D:/htdocs/wikiav/w/

Virtual host settings:
Alias /wiki/skins     D:/htdocs/wikiav/w/skins
Alias /wiki           D:/htdocs/wikiav/w/index.php

Local host settings:
$IP = "D:/htdocs/wikiav/w";
$wgScriptPath	    = "/w";
$wgScript           = "$wgScriptPath/index.php";
$wgRedirectScript   = "$wgScriptPath/redirect.php";
$wgArticlePath      = "/wiki/$1";
$wgStylePath        = "$wgScriptPath/skins";
$wgStyleDirectory   = "$IP/skins";

I originally had trouble with the ScriptPath setting but when I got that
(trial and error) it all worked fine

Arthur Guy

arthur at astarsolutions.co.uk
www.astarsolutions.co.uk

For immediate online Audio and Video advice why not checkout WikiAV, our
Audio & Video Wiki Guide
www.wikiav.com