[Mediawiki-l] Printing the contents of an entire mediawiki

Paul Johnson baloo at ursine.dyndns.org
Wed Jan 19 02:24:40 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 18 January 2005 10:04 am, Mike Broschinsky wrote:

> We are moving the contents of what has historically been a print
> manual into a wiki; this is a style manual for regulation writers in
> Utah State Government. Is it possible to print the full contents of
> the wiki in something approaching book form? My director would like
> this, if possible.

Thanks to the miracle of XHTML[1], in at least the monobook skin (and
probably the others), the printable version of the page is the page
you're looking at.  If you print it, it's formatted for printing
instead of what you see on the screen.  See your window system's Print
Preview function for comparison.

Hope this helps.

[1] If we can do it, why can't all those other content management
systems do it?

--
Paul Johnson
baloo at ursine.dyndns.org