[Mediawiki-l] Printing the contents of an entire mediawiki

Tony Linde tony at linde.me.uk
Tue Jan 18 21:47:29 UTC 2005

Not sure about MediaWiki but one of the projects I manage used TWiki to
develop a funding proposal
(http://wiki.astrogrid.org/bin/view/AG2/AGtwoProposal) which I then
converted to a pdf 'book'
(http://wiki.astrogrid.org/pub/AG2/WebHome/AG2-double.pdf) using HTMLDoc
(http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/) and a tweaked print stylesheet for the
wiki. Only drawback is that you have to manually add each page URL to
the book definition but it ought to be possible to program that somehow
if you've a lot of pages.

Turned out quite good.

Cheers,
Tony.