[Mediawiki-l] Help with URL actions

Jamie Bliss astronouth7303 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 15:58:00 UTC 2005

There are a couple of actions in index.php that I don't think I understand.

Specifically, revert,  validate, info, markpatrolled, print,
dublincore, and creativecommons.

Especially with revert, validate, info, and print, I would like detail
as to specifically what they do.

It appears the revert is an older action (since it ends up calling
$wgArticle->revert(), which doesn't exist).

info and validate take me to the "No such action" error page.

markpatrolled takes me to the "<markedaspatrollederror>" error page

print appears to be exactly the same as view.

dublincore and creativecommons both give me "406 Not Acceptable" HTTP
errors. (though creativecommons does output "</rdf:RDF>".)

Can someone enlighten me as to what these actions do?

-- Jamie
http://endeavour.zapto.org/astro73/
Thank you to JosephM for inviting me to Gmail!