[Mediawiki-l] Installation Problems

André Schadow a.schadow at hahnfilm.de
Wed Dec 14 11:07:26 UTC 2005

Hi there,

I tried to setup MediaWiki on my web server. My configuration:

SUSE Linux 10.0
Apache 2
PHP 4.4.0
MySQL-Version 4.1.13

After uploading it to the document root directory I tried to begin the
setup process but I got error message like that:

Warning: main(includes/SiteConfiguration.php): failed to open stream: No
such file or directory in
/srv/www/htdocs/wiki/includes/DefaultSettings.php on line 27

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
'includes/SiteConfiguration.php' (include_path='/usr/share/php') in
/srv/www/htdocs/wiki/includes/DefaultSettings.php on line 27

What can I do?

Thanks,
André