[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki menu

NSK nsk2 at wikinerds.org
Fri Oct 29 00:25:35 UTC 2004

On Friday 29 October 2004 03:13, Cian Duffy wrote:
> right-handed people. As a BeOS user, it would make more sense on the

Can you remind me the name of the company that developed BeOS?

> screenshots were people have moved it to the left. It just seems that
> people are wired that way..

People who browse at low resolutions will have difficulty reading the content
if the menu is on the left. A menu on the right will enable these persons to
enjoy the content without horizontal scrolling. Menus on the left are also
awful when printing. These were the reasons why I placed the menu of
Wikinerds Portal on the right side.

BTW how is printing handled in MonoBook?

--
NSK
Admin of http://portal.wikinerds.org