[Mediawiki-l] Editing

Jamie Bliss astronouth7303 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 19:47:35 UTC 2004

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 02:30:02 +0200, Terry Jones <tc.jones at jones.tc> wrote:

> Hi all. I've used a few different wikis now, most recently mediawiki
> (which I enjoy the most).
>
> [trimmed]
>
> Do other people have better solutions to this?
>
> Regards,
> Terry.

People have made whole GUIs for editing wikis based on MediaWiki.
(mostly for Windows). If you can figure it out, there is a Python
script that can serve as the basis for bots. I would recomend going
through that and figuring out how it accesses MediaWiki and
implementing that in your favorite language (I'm in the process of
doing that in Visual Basic 6).

-- Jamie