AW: [Mediawiki-l] Help with "Tables Contents"

Burgert, Oliver burgert at ira.uka.de
Thu Nov 18 09:57:10 UTC 2004

Just insert " __TOC__ " at the desired location. (__NOTOC__ removes a TOC displayed by default).

Also take a look at your personal settings, there you can include an option to generate a TOC automatically

HTH

Oliver

Oliver Burgert
Institut für Rechnerentwurf       Phone: ++49-(0)721-608-4261
und Fehlertoleranz (IRF)          Fax:   ++49-(0)721-608-8270
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 7               Email: burgert at ira.uka.de
D-76131 Karlsruhe                 http://wwwiaim.ira.uka.de/users/burgert