[Mediawiki-l] Upgrading from 1.26 to 1.3 - best way?

Thomas Rother t.rother at netzwissen.de
Tue Jul 20 14:04:02 UTC 2004

Brion Vibber wrote:

 > There is no particular schedule; at some point we'll declare it final.
 > Unfortunately I've been busy with other things lately and haven't had
 > the chance to just sit down for a couple days and try to reproduce all
 > these obscure installation bugs that don't happen on my system...

Just let us know when it's worth to do a test, even on the CVS code. I
just don't want to test CVS code until I'm really shure that someone has
worked on "my" install issues ;-).

By the way: is there a Bugzilla for mediawiki development?

Bye, Thommie

     THOMAS M. ROTHER  *  n e t z w i s s e n  *  D-73728 Esslingen
    F.R. Germany, European Union  *  mailto:t.rother at netzwissen.de
  http://www.netzwissen.de  *  GPG Key from http://wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
     Fingerprint B208 E204 4249 4635 19B9 B691 3E73 C8B9 1229 DE4C