[Mediawiki-l] How does MediaWiki submit edits?

P. Kerim friedman kerim.mail at oxus.net
Wed Aug 4 14:02:12 UTC 2004

I'm not going to get into a tit for tat. If you've read this thread you
will see that I've both offered lots of help to newbies (other than
just telling them to read the wiki), and I've thanked people for the
help I received. I also solved some problems that other people offered
partial solutions to, and I explained why the full solution worked
better than the partial solution. I was just asking for someone to
point me the direction as to where to get started: i.e. where to look
in the code. Instead, I was told that I was in the wrong for asking
such a question. This is not the kind of attitude I came to this forum
with, and it is isn't the kind of attitude I expect from others.

Go ahead and defend your friends, but don't do so out of context.

kerim