[Mediawiki-api] Search query returns missing pages

Ran Ari-Gur ran.arigur at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 12:57:55 UTC 2008

Those are all pages that have been deleted. Deleted pages remain in
the database so they can be undeleted. (I'm not sure if they get
purged eventually or not.)

Your examples are, in fact, all in the main namespace, since the
namespaces Http: and User taIk: (note: that's a capital "i", not a
lowercase "L") do not currently exist.

I don't think the search should be returning deleted pages.

-Ran
(User:Ruakh)