[Licom-l] Updating site terms

Andrew Leung andrewcleung at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 18:54:12 UTC 2009

We can always fully-protect the page to prevent any unintentional changes to the terms. But if the developers can develop a way to freeze the page that only developers can change (even admins cannot modify it), then that will be much better.

In addition to the url link to the English version, is it possible to introduce the line to the end of the terms stating something like "If there is discrepancy between the English version and (insert a language) version, the English version shall take precedence and prevail."?

Andrew

"Fill the world with children who care and things start looking up."