[Licom-l] Which GFDL?

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 03:02:20 UTC 2009

I agree with Huib.

We are effectively making a statement about what licenses are good
for; I think that effect is stronger than the distributed minor
inconvenience of causing default GFDL upgrades.   The FSF is making
the same statement by having monotonically increasing license numbers
and having the 'default' GFDL url take you to the latest revision.
--SJ