[Labs-l] Reimplementing account expiries

Matthew Bowker matthewrbowker.ml at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 15:28:59 UTC 2017

Hi All.

I help in maintaining X!’s tools, which Maximilian was commenting on.  Our other active maintainer is [[User:MusikAnimal]], whose time is limited due to his role in Community Tech.

That specific bug that was linked was one of those “We can’t find it so it’s hard to fix it” bugs, which I eventually fixed with a “big hammer” as it were.  Having users confirm accounts would not have helped fix this bug any differently.

Matthew Bowker
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Matthewrbowker