[Labs-l] OAuth

Magog The Ogre magog.the.ogre at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 20:52:23 UTC 2016

I put in a request a long time ago (> 1 year) to become an OAuth
application. I never saw the request denied or accepted. I did this because
Magnus stated that he no longer wishes to maintain TUSC; he's been
maintaining it perhaps just for my application.

I admit the process is confusing for me so I might not have filled it out
properly. Please let me know if there's something I can do.

This is my preferred option, as it allows my bot to download files right on
the Wikimedia servers, and it doesn't involve an extensive rewrite of my
code.